HR Manager Wanted at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting line – Chief Operating Officer
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Responsible for liaising constantly with Executive Management to understand company’s expectations as it relates to return on investment. The HR Manager uses this information in deciding hiring needs, etc.
- Responsible for organizing counselling sessions for employees that may require it.
- The HR Manager will handle Labour/Union related issues such as Collective Bargaining Agreements, disagreements, etc.
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Responsible for implementing Management policies with regards to salaries, allowances, promotion, discipline, redeployment, etc.
- Responsible for using the instrument of daily communication and interaction to establish and gain trust and confidence of employees.
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with Labour and other governmental regulations
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- MSc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and HRIS)
- Solid understanding of Labour legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online