Latest Job Opening at Taghini Foods
Taghini Foods is a traditional poultry processing Company based in Ibadan. We supply fresh and frozen poultry products to wholesalers, caterers and further processors, including products suitable for Halal customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Broiler Farm Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for an Experienced Broiler Farm Supervisor to work on our commercial broiler farm in South-west Nigeria. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding organization.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the farm and its team.
- Keep daily record of all farm activities
- Ensure that all Farm Attendants are efficient in their duties
- Must ensure stocking density of birds is at standard at all ages of birds.
- Must maintain high level of biosecurity on farm
- Must ensure proper feed management
- Ensure birds are vaccinated as required
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Assign duties to Attendants such as feeding and vaccinating poultry, cleaning and fumigating pens.
- Training of Farm Attendants on best practices
- Control temperature of houses for ultimate bird comfort
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers
- Ascertain production requirements and discuss condition of equipment and status of supplies with Farm manager.
- Prepares worker attendance, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
- Performs other duties as may be delegated by the Farm Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal or Poultry Science, Veterinary science, Animal Production and Health Science or Animal Nutrition.
- Effective knowledgeable of regulations governing the conduct of poultry farming and value addition.
- Five (5) and above in a poultry managerial position.
- Proficiency in information communication technology (ICT).
- Knowledge in Business Management, Finance, Agribusiness, Production, or related subject is a plus.
- Good knowledge of nutrition and diet formulation
- Excellent knowledge in food safety and quality assurance
- Knowledge of Environmental management.
A competitive remuneration package plus accommodation is offered.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Taghini Foods is an equal opportunity employer. Hence, all candidates will be assessed based on their merit.