Latest Job Opening Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Civil Engineer
- We requires a Field Civil Engineer (Concrete Structure) who will perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities.
- The preferred candidate must have sound understanding of mathematics and physics, and the ability to apply those skills in creative problem-solving.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Work as required with minimal or no supervision
- Oversee the execution of projects, which involves constant interaction with construction workers, clients, and other building professionals.
- Follow internal procedures and government standards
- First degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Civil Engineering.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Must possess relevant certifications and professional engineering license
- Must possess a basic knowledge of the practical construction procedures
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.