Head, Information Technology Risk Management at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology Risk Management
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a Risk Manager to advise on risks in information technology Policies, Processes and Procedures. You will identify potential threats and create plans to prevent and mitigate problems. In this role, you should be highly perceptive and methodical. You should also have the ability to communicate effectively and present your plans in a convincing way. If you have experience in risk assessment and financial analysis, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our company secures its reputation and profitability by controlling risks.
- Responsible for roles allocated to Risk Management in the Information Technology Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Responsible for enterprise-wide IT risk assessment and remediation
- Oversee the information security risk assessment process and framework.
- Assess the accuracy and adequacy of IT risks controls.
- Participate in technology incident response and escalation process. Develop and implement comprehensive key risk indicators and information/cyber security metrics (aligned to ISO27001) to monitor security control effectiveness.
- Overall accountability for the information/cyber security risk register, ensuring identified risks are tracked to closure.
- Identify and ensure compliance with all laws and regulations relating to Information Security. Lead DCPs security standard compliance program and implement a framework for compliance with standards such as COBIT, ISO27001, and ISO20000.
- Responsible for developing and managing the cyber-risk strategy and program of DCP.
- Set up, implementation and enforcement of DCP’s Information Security policies, procedures and standards in alignment with business requirements and global best practice.
- Responsible for DCP’s Pan African IT Risk reviews for proper reporting
- First Degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering, or other numerate science
- Experience in IT governance, risk management, and operational risk Management.
- Experience leveraging IT risk frameworks such as COBIT, ISO27001, and ISO20000.
- Experience in Information Security, IT Risk and Control functions.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Network, application and server set-up and management.
- Possession of Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent certification from a recognized professional organization in Information Security.
- Possession of an MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience.
- Good People Management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online