Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Zip/Postal Code: 930241
Job Type: Full Time
- Oversee business and conduct regular evaluations on all financial management and ascertain areas which need improvement
- Create and execute the business investment strategy, monitoring and adjusting for risk when necessary
- Collaborate with other department heads about budget, commercial opportunity, capital expenditure, investment opportunity, and divestments
- Assess the financial risk of any and all business operations, investments, and innovations
- Supervises all financial tasks of the company and ensures the use of capital and resources efficiently, which include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations
- Effectively propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Analyze, review and oversee the documentation of financial forecasts and status of the company
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Develop and implement procedures to increase company’s revenue and reduce cost
- Ensure impeccable and detailed financial records; oversee that taxes and record filing are done correctly and to government standard
- Monitoring trends that may affect the company’s financial status and planning new strategies accordingly
- Overseeing the documentation of financial forecast and status of the company
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Business Administration, Accounting or any other related field is required. MBA or M.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline is compulsory
- Relevant professional certification such as ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience with 4years’ professional management experience in Finance, Accounting or Investment Management with relevant experience in audit is required
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good knowledge of IFRS process and procedure and Knowledge of Oracle Financials or other financial software
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and results oriented and metrics driven
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Accounting software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online