Recent Job Opening at the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) was established by the National Postgraduate Medical College Decree No. 67 of 24th September,1979, now Cap N59 Laws of the Federation 2004, as is a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal. It was set up as the tertiary institution at the apex of Medical Education in Nigeria and its main function is to produce specialists in all branches of Medicine and Dentistry.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Administration
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should possess a good University degree plus at least 15 years relevant administrative experience in the Public Service and a minimum of 10 years administrative experience in Postgraduate Medical Education.
- Candidate must have attained the position of Deputy Director.
- A Master’s degree in Public Administration and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions are as contained in the conditions of service of the College in line with what obtains in the Public Service.
CONMESS 7 / CONHESS 15.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their 15 copies of a formal Application accompanied by a detailed CV and photocopies of relevant credentials. The CV should include names and addresses of 3 referees who should be requested to forward their report directly to the College Registrar at the address below.
Applications must be addressed and sent to:
The College Registrar,
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria,
KM 26, Lagos Badagry Expressway,
P.M.B 2003, Ijanikin,