Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is Currently Recruiting
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good in website designing
- Management of online presence including the handling of our social media handles
- Exceptionally good in graphic designs
- Maintain and manage organization website accordingly
- Keeping log of all computer systems
- Assists all employees and departments with the set-up, and maintenance of individual company computers, including laptops and other appliances.
- Assists in troubleshoot LAN/WAN and network issues and coordinates/escalates issues with appropriate staff for problem resolution.
- Respond to network user inquiries.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Monitoring functions of all network devices within the Organization to ensure optimal performances of all hardware and software systems
- Performs other duties as related to information computer system.
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or its related field
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience
- Technical Expertise
- Managing Change
- Stress Management
- Fostering Teamwork
- Developing Others
- Customer Orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Self Confidence
- Meet deadlines and manage people
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- IT System Skills
- Very attractive and negotiable
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honored for further processing.