Clients Relations Officers
Clients Relations Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree (minimum of second class lower division) in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Industrial Physics or Industrial Chemistry.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Advanced user of MS office suite, graphics design application and social media platforms
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar positions in the Nigeria oil and gas industry.
- Technical knowledge of process, equipments spare parts and consumables.
10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Candidates should submit their CV alongside with recent Passport photograph, National means of Identification, Ordinary Level Certificate, Bachelor Degree Certificate, Master degree Certificate as applicable.
- NYSC discharge Certificate
- Drivers License as applicable and professional certifications as applicable.
- The subject of the email must be the Job Title
- If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application at this stage did not meet with our vacancy requirements.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria