School Administrator for Danbo International School
Ref No: DISSA 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
- You are a School Administrator with more than 10 years of experience within an international school setting. You have an excellent understanding of pedagogy strategies that the support first class/international teaching and learning activities.
- You have experience in a blended curriculum setting and can drive excellent teaching and learning practices in the British Curriculum. You are an excellent Leader,resilient and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A proactive and a self-organized individual with the ability to multitask. You will have good attention to detail. You haveexcellent IT skills and have a good understanding of the use of Technolgy in education. You also have an interest in driving pastoral activities and educating the whole child.
- You are a business-minded and professional executive and ready to act as a change agent within a well-establisedschool with multi academies.
About the Role
- Responsible for the operation and instructional leadership at Danbo International Schools, the School Administrator will facilitate the development, implementation, and stewardship of the vision of teaching & learning, that is shared and supported by all stakeholders.
- You will advocate, nurture, and sustain a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth. A culture that strengthens the entire school community and maintains an effectivepartnership with parents and carers to support and improve pupils’ / students’ achievement and personal development. You will ensure management of the organization, operation, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- Supported by various Head of Schools, you will collaborate and work in a quality assurance capacity, to ensure the quality of the services at Danbo International Schools and drive the centre of excellence in education, which positions Danbo International School as the first choice educator in Nigerian
- BEd qualification with 10 – 15 years work experience.
9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Ref DISSA 2020” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.