- Preparation of monthly IFRS compliance management accounts every 7th day of the new month.
- Analyzing financial data.
Preparation of detailed schedules to the financials on monthly basis.
- Update and maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register Maintenance and reconciliation of loan customers ledger.
- Raising of all month end journals.Preparation of budget (cash/liquidity projection and expense budget).
- Monthly statutory payment and filing reports (PAYE, WHT, PENSION etc.).
- Prepare and disburse all approved credits, projects and investments and outflows.
- Preparation of monthly cash forecast/liquidity position.
- Prepare staff payroll and generate pay slip for each staff on a monthly basis.
- Monthly generation of the following reports:
- Monthly CBN report not later than 12th day of every month
- All other regulatory body reports
- Monthly loan portfolio report
- Monthly investment report
- Weekly disbursement and repayment report
Coordinate overall accounts department activities/team.
- Evaluate adequate and effectiveness of internal control to achieving organizational goals and objectives.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Develop plans for financial growth.
- Prepare and file required documents.
- HND/BSC in Accounting.
- ACA/ACCA and related professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 8 years experience out of which 3 must be in the financial sector.
- Candidate must be an experienced Accountant/Head of Finance/Operations with knowledge of regulatory and management reporting.
November 2, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs to email@example.com with the position as the subject of the email.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria