Mobile App Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a Mobile App Developer with achievement in the field .
- The candidate should be based in Abuja or willing to relocate.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training Users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Minimum of a Degree in Computer science or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Requires skill and a minimum of two years’ experience in Flutter or Android Studio.
- Requires strong Database development and Database administration skills and experience.
- Experienced Software/Applications Developer who applies industry best practices models.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Programmatic use of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Knowledge of any flavor of the Linux operating system will be an added advantage.
- Intelligent and a fast learner
15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should fowrard their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail.
you can apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria