Business Development Officer
Location: Ogba / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate new business and customers for the client through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals (both internal and external).
- Achieve sales goals through production of business loans, deposits, and other services offered by client and segment partners.
- Build, develop, and maintain profitable customer relationships by executing an insights sales approach aimed at identifying business practices/needs and recommending solutions that allow for achievement of financial goals and objectives.
- Partner closely with Clients Experience Officer to effectively onboard new clients and support ongoing efforts to deepen and advance the customer relationship.
- Partners with stakeholders to develop and implement sales strategy in order to exceed business objectives, exchange leads/referrals, and conduct joint outside calling activities on prospects.
- Maintain and apply intermediate understanding of organization’s credit policy, customer eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of timely and accurate loan application and account opening packages.
- Actively participate in local business and community functions to enhance brand recognition.
- Bachelor’s or HND Degree from a recognized higher institution
- Minimum of 3 years banking / financial sales and / or business development experience to include at least 3 years of Microfinance Banking Sales
- Analytical, credit and negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and PS skills.
10th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria