Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Experience with the design of electrical circuits for plant and engineering systems.
- Able to carry out basic calculations to support the design decisions.
- A willingness to acquire new methods and processes.
- Familiar with national and international standards and specifications. If not willingness to learn.
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation diagrams (single line diagram, control loop drawings, etc).
- Good communication skills and should be capable of working alone and as part of a team.
- Understanding of HAZOP, ATEX and other safety practices.
- Generation of Specifications / Datasheets.
- Knowledge of process flow schemes, block diagrams, process automation and instrumental safe guarding. If not, readiness to learn these with determination.
- An understanding of Health and Safety legislation and its practical application.
- Flexibility and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the operation, and engage in self‐learning.
- Proficient in MS Office products, CAD packages preferably AutoCAD.
- Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
- Ready to work under challenging circumstances.
- Well behaved and respect for due process.
- Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates should possess B.Eng qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria