Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and optimising oil and gas engineering systems from end loading to decommissioning.
- Preparation of drawings (PFD’s, P&ID’s, UFD, etc).
- Reviewing and checking drawings, documents, specifications, study reports and design documentation
- Carry out typical process engineering calculations.
- Development of heat and material balance
- Production of datasheets
- Development of design documents, reports, specifications, and philosophies
- Proficient in simulation (HYSYS, Pipephase, FLARENET, etc).
- Experience in Concept Selection and FEED work.
- Experience in oil and gas operations and development with an operating company or with engineering consultant/contractor
- Ready to learn, travel, and work under challenging circumstances.
- Well behaved and respect for due processes.
- Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
- Candidates should possess HND, B.Eng qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.