- At E’Sorae Luxury Group, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
- To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
- As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
- You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production – from conception through release.
- You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Manage from concept, to design , sample production,
- Responsible for setting the product vision and strategy
- Researching customer experiences and demands.
- Improving customer experiences.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Working alongside production teams.
- Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
Objectives of the Role:
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- University Degree
- Previous experience in product development or management role.
- Proven product development ability.
- Technical background with experience will be added advantage.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Product Manager” as the subject of the mail.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria