Software Mobile Developer
Job ref: SHARB-11
- We require a Software Mobile Developer with good understanding of software engineering and coding. The occupant of the role will be able to combine both remote and onsite work.
The ideal candidate is expected to be a Mobile Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Andriod, iOS and Windows devices. His/her responsibilities will include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications and working with team members to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
- DATABASES- MongoDB, Postgres SQL
- CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION / CONTINUOUS DELIVERY- Circle CI, Jenkins
- VERSION CONTROL – Git (Bitbucket)
- CONTAINERIZATION- Docker
- ARCHITECTURE TYPE- Micro Service
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOL- Jira, XD
- ENVIRONMENT—Agile methodology
- API– APIARY for documentation, Postman for testing, etc
Qualifications and knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related technology/engineering disciplines
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS and Windows devices.
- App design knowledge
- Software design knowledge
- Native app writing ability
- Backend web services knowledge
- Knowledge of UX and UI, Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Creativity and brainstorming
- Salary is a minimum of N300,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
November 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com using “SHARB-11” as the subject of their application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria