Job Type: Full Time
- First degree in Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge & Experience in Project Management is an additional advantage.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD (2D/3D) or similar tools for plant & design.
- Knowledge of power systems, Industrial Generators, Power Plant is crucial to the job role
- Project design and planning experience
- Ability to work in a team to prepare organizational technical bids, technical proposals, and manage technical contracts.
- Basic understanding of the Nigerian Energy sector, energy tariff & metering for accurate data collection.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & collaboration skills.
8th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can also apply at weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria