Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are in search of qualified candidates to fill the role of an Accountant in our head office at Amuwo Odofin, Lagos..
- Are you good when it comes to organizing and preparing financial related issues?
- We don’t need a person who is lazy and can’t take control of situations; we need someone who can take up decisions and stick to them.
- If you think you are fit, smart and good enough to work in our company, we would like to meet you.
- Prepare and reconcile Financial Statement
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Record Purchases and Project Sales
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budget
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Reconciling Inventories
- Coordination of Accounts payable and Receivable
- Credit Control
- Financial Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Auditing of Books
- Cash Budget, Gap Analysis, Costing
- Setting up the Accounting System
- Credit Control
- Ensuring Sales are meeting Targets
- Other Ad-Hoc duties.
Qualification and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years in Accounts related field
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Motivated, Organised, determined and hardworking
- Self-starter, team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent with an accounting package, preferably Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) or Quickbooks
- Must be prepared to manage a small office
- The right candidate must be able to demonstrate a record of improving accounting, reporting and internal control systems and procedures using proven methodologies
- Must live within easy commute to Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
- N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV plus Covering Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria