Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
N120,000 – N125,000 Monthly.
4th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria