Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and supervise the execution and implementation of the policy, rules and regulations of logistics and warehouse.
- Enlist new Transporters for Logistics Business.
- Registration of all legal document/requirement for new and existing Transporters.
- Daily Truck inspection.
- Plan daily and weekly overtime for Logistics Team.
- Ensure ISO standards are maintained as regards to truck hygiene and safety conditions
- Internal Traffic Management of all trucks.
- Management all Transporters truck branding.
- Follow up on faulty trucks to get them repaired in a timely manner.
- Visit all DC’s and Truck park regular.
Qualification / Skills
- B.Sc. / HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Logistics experience in an FMCG Firm.
- Good Customer Relation and Management skill
- Sound communication skill
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
You can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria