Manager Production –Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoProduction003
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: AGM Production
Direct Reports/ Subordinates: Chemical Engineers and CCR Officer/DCS
Job Grade Level: 14
- Responsible for Production Planning, Operation and entire management of the entire Cement Production Process.
- Ensuring Cement Quality and ISO Standards are met.
- Coordination and supervision of all maintenance activities to ensure Plant availability.
- Manpower planning and development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and Organising the Total Operation of Raw Mills, Cement Mills, Kilns, Coal Mills and Auxiliaries equipment
- Planning and Implementation of Production, Capital and Revenue Budget.
- Plant Performance Reviews and Analysis with a view to enhancing production output, efficiency and cost reduction.
- Co-ordination of Maintenance programmes with Heads of Maintenance Departments as well as Heads of Sections in Production to achieve the targeted availability of Raw Mills, Kilns and Cement and Coal Grinding Equipment.
- Conduct Downtime Analysis and preventive measures for the future development.
- Monitor and control consumption trend of refractory, grinding media, grinding aid, and their inventory level.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption & utilisation of manpower
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety in Production Department.
- Ensuring no accidents in the department and near-miss analysis.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process.
- Ensuring quality of the product going out from the department as per internal quality norms.
- Assessing performance of subordinates and providing necessary feedback for their development to Human Assets Department.
- Analysis of Training and Development needs of subordinates and providing necessary feedback for their development to Human Assets Department.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the manager-production / management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 16 years in Cement Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build team
- High Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Engineering software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria