Plant Attendant –Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoProduction007
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: Supervisor.
Direct Reports/ Subordinates: NA
- Responsible for Plant Equipment Operation, Housekeeping and Autonomous maintenance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Routine Inspection of all Main and Auxiliary Equipment like Pumps Conveyors, Storage Facilities in the Raw Mills, Cement Mills, Kilns, Coal Mills.
- Report all unusual observations to the kiln Patroller.
- Responsible operating the equipment to conform with ISO Systems and Safety in Production Department
- Any other job as may be assigned by shift Manager/Patroller
- Monitor Plant Equipment Like Conveyors, Pumps, Reclaimer, Stacker, Tippler, Boiler/Hot Gas Generator, Storage Areas, etc.
- General housekeeping of the plant area.
- Take physical measurement of stock of materials like LPFO tanks level and Raw Meal Silos as appropriate and inform the Kiln Patroller or CCR operator.
Education and Work Experience:
- WAEC-SSCE / NECO / Trade Test.
- Minimum of 3 years in Cement Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also apply weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria