Billing & Charging Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and analyse daily call data records to ensure they are in trend, investigate, escalate and/or fix issues where they exist.
- Work closely with Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management department to reconcile call data records and report exceptions or possible fraud for further investigation.
- Coordinate and conduct sample/test bill run between the 20th and 25th of the month, also work with the IT Testing and Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management teams to ensure validation is complete for approvals before the actual bill run is initiated
- Ensure that all participating call data events are well and completely processed at the end of each month
- Complete error CDR resolution and bucket management
- Plan, coordinate and conduct actual bill run on the 1st day of the new month, give regular updates on progress to all stakeholders till completion.
- Ensure summarized bills are sent via SMS and email upon successful validation and approvals by Revenue Assurance and Fraud department
- Conduct post bill run analysis, generate reports required by all stakeholders and send within agreed timelines
- Monitor the generation of Age debt reports and ensure it is sent on or before the 7th day of the new month
- Manage and engage customers (Enterprise, Finance, Customer Care RAFM etc.)
- Resolution of all escalated Billing and Charging Systems issues (ticket and emails) with agreed service levels and give quality feedback
- Manage all charging system nodes handling rating, billing, accounts receivables, dunning control and other related activities and ensure a pro-active working condition for both hardware and software
- Ensure proactive monitoring of the systems through available tools & key performance reports and make sure all alarms are treated on priority
- Ensure all business and system reports are accurately and duly generated for business decisions.
- Ensure new software releases pass the quality test, are fit for purpose and deployed successfully.
- Analyse new business requests and proffer best practice solutions with appropriate cost and no impact to legacy systems.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to other team members and good handshake with interfacing departments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
29th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.