UHP Robot Pilot/Supervisor
- The Spider jet Robot Pilot supervisor will lead the team of 7 to 10 Spider jet crawler pilots during UHP operations, working with Ultra High Pressure blasting equipment and ensuring all documentation (RAMS check, Equipment check & PTW) are correct prior to start of work daily.
- Piloting the Spiderjet crawler during UHP operations.
- Carry out activities in a safe and responsible manner.
- Responsible for the availability, proper use and maintenance of all spider equipment on site
- Ensure that work plans and programs are set up and closely followed
- Work closely with site project Manager to resolve any discrepancy that may arise
- Shall keep tab Site project Manager as relating to daily progress
- Shall have the responsibility of maintaining and keeping all equipment up to date
- Excellent knowledge of regulations, policies and procedures as related to UHP operations.
- WJA certificate, MT 0perators licence, Bosiet, Robot/Supervisor certification (Hammelann). Ultra-high-pressure blasting certification (Water Jetting Association), Relevant safety qualification, Leadership skills course as per company policy
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Spider jet robot piloting, preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry.
- Years of Experience: 8 yrs
- Age: 30
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria