Pay band: 4
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Contract type: Locally Engaged
- The purpose of this role is to support planning and tracking exams capacity requirements against demand from 18 months out on a 12-month rolling basis down to handover to Operations Managers for Resource Management and Test Day delivery.
- The role will translate demand into capacity/resource requirements for venues, people and test materials to fully optimise operations and margins while maintaining service levels, maximising agility and ensuring contingency. It will also monitor and review changes to plan reporting on requirements to fill capacity, effectiveness of Planning and cost to serve.
- This role will work across functions in country to ensure counterparts understand requirements and execute to plan on Test Day.
- Relevant experience of identifying suppliers in a business environment
- Experience of translating demand requirements to ensure capacity can be met to deliver operationally within a large business
- Experience managing small teams
- Experience in third party relationship management
- 2 years’ experience working within an Exams environment
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Experience of working across a dispersed team within a single country
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria