Business Development Manager
Avant Facilities Services Limited – Established in Nigeria since 2012, is a full-service property management company. Avant Facilities Services Limited has its head office at Victoria Island, Lagos, and with a skilled workforce deliver first class integrated Facility management services. At the heart of our success is that all our services work seamlessly as one team, that share the same ethos and passion to ensure our client always receive consistently high standard services, tailored to their requirements and exceeding their expectation, no matter their size or sector.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to champion our clientele/market expansion. Selected candidate will be the front of the company and is expected to have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Must have at lease 5 years experience in the Real Estate sector.
- Proven sales track record of KPI delivery in related field.
- Experience in customer support is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Real Estate Market and Industry knowledge is highly required.
- Communication and negotiation skills is highly required.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, Marketing, or relevant field.
- Candidate must have 6-7 years experience in business development or related field
12th Feburary, 2021.
How To Apply
Candidates qualified and interested in this role should send a copy of their CV to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates who apply before the application deadline will be considered for the role. Application email should quote ‘BDM’ as the subject of the email.
weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria