Head of Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all the business development initiatives and resources of the organisation and also overseeing the performance of the sales team.
- Oversee the performance and results of the sales team.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the company’s business development strategy.
- Ensure the sales targets for the organisation is met for the financial year.
- Oversee the resources for marketing and sales and maintain good relationships with external vendors, advertising and media firms.
- Maintain lead generation and follow through in the sales process to ensure deals are closed.
- Review prospective client’s business to ascertain its viability and assessment of collateral.
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output.
- Participate in organisation-wide strategy planning and expand the thinking around the role of marketing in achieving growth
- B.Sc / HND in any course of study
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in sales / relationship management in a financial institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team member and leader.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Excellent sales coaching skills
- Must be computer literate able to tender good reports.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Target based bonus package.
- HMO and pension.
18th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Head, Marketing” as the subject of the email.