Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- We’re looking for someone to lead the design and architecture of building our new E-commerce Platform. This platform will handle e-commerce tools, tax / duty calculations, subscription management, and storefront capabilities for our own internal brands for millions of visitors a year.
- You will be responsible for pushing tasks, making technical decisions and writing maintainable, good-quality code. The scope of the features that you will work on may change on a monthly basis depending on the priorities of the team.
- You will be expected to have a thorough understanding of web applications, back-end architecture and well-designed schema structures.
- You will work closely with the Product Manager of the team to understand technical tasks that need to be pushed.
- A successful candidate should be able to work with other engineers on the team and should oversee that the technical velocity + code quality are properly balanced throughout the building phase of the project.
- You will be working closely with the Head of Engineering to collaborate on technical decisions but also on the team’s morale and hiring needs.
- We are a big fan of product-minded engineers who can tackle problems without the need for overly scoped out guidelines.
- We love engineers who put importance to the value of the features that are being built, and a successful candidate should not only be able to execute the project scope given but also ideate with the product owners & engineers on the team.
- While technical ability is very important to engineers at Pangaea, we expect this role to also be a team lead whose responsibilities often extend beyond purely technical ownership.
- 4+ years working as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Great sense of API design and data modeling (in relational databases like MySQL / Postgres)
- Experience working with React, Redux
- Experience building APIs with Node + Express
- Experience in Laravel is a plus but not required.
- Experience in a large scale refactor / re-architecture (Monolith to SoA is a plus)
- Aww proven track record of technical leadership through large scale projects
- Product and Business acumen, the first customers of this platform are our own brands
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Logistics or E-commerce industry is a huge plus
Current Technologies We Use:
- Docker, AWS, TypeScript, React, NextJS, Laravel (PHP), Node.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria