Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As the webeditor at ZODML you will be expected to:
- Work as part of the web team to ensure that content on zodml.org is current, accurate, relevant and engaging and communicates ZODML’s aims and objectives.
- You will report to the Head, Online Services.
- Creating, proofreading and editing written content (text, PDFs, catalogue entries, external links etc) for all parts of the website
- Sourcing, creating, and editing images for all parts of the website
- Reviewing content of all parts of the website for relevance
- Creating weekly statistics reports using Google Analytics and analyzing results
- Selecting, creating and editing monthly email newsletter
- Editing other major organisational communication as may be required from time to time (letters, slideshows, reports, books etc)
- Research, create, write and edit material, ensuring its suitability for zodml.org and place it on zodml.org according to ZODML’s strategic priorities;
- Update content on zodml.org at agreed intervals and as directed by the Head Online Services;
- Post material onto zodml.org to agreed timescales;
- Prepare images and create graphics for use on zodml.org using photo editing software;
- Create social media content that is perceived as valuable and engaging and reflects the ZODML brand such as customizing social media pages
- Work with Head Online Servicesto constantly improve the quality of content on zodml.org;
- Keep abreast of literary and cultural developments so as to keep zodml.org interesting and relevant;
- Assist with responses to public zodml.org enquiries and provide support to Head, Online Services.
- Your duties are not limited to what is stated here and you may be required to carry out other work within your abilities from time to time. Changes in technological developments may also impact your job duties or methods of working.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1-5 years work experience
Requirements for the Position:
You are expected to have the following competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge of basic web applications and any photo-editing software;
- Ability to work effectively across departments;
- Strong writing, proofreading and web editing skills with an excellent grasp of grammar;
- Strong understanding of engaging online audiences;
- Strong knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics practices and principles;
- Good knowledge of digital trends, social media and web marketing platforms;
- Strong research skills;
- Strong willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
N75,000 – 150,000 / Month
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria