Head of Sales –Agri Input
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Organize the sales force and the sales activities to ensure continuous improvement in sales performance and volumes.
- Allocate sales volumes and other objectives to the Area sales manager and the national Sales Manager in line with the overall sales target and objective within given timeframe.
- Analyze and evaluate sales volumes report across different regions to ensure effective distribution and a balanced portfolio of products across all regions and markets.
- Review sales report and provide adequate information to guide production planning and management decision process.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to gather market intelligence report tracking products quality, customers demand and resolve customers ‘challenges.
- Develop effective distribution channels of agricultural input. Deploy agronomists and extension services as a sales tool.
- Efficiently manage remote workers using technology and with same gather farmer data for effective B2C sales coverage.
- Coach and train the sales team for skills enhancement and capability building.
- First Degree in Agriculture/Crop Production or any related course.
- MBA from any reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have knowledge of Extension services.
- Have preferably hands-on experience in the sales department of an established manufacturing or Agric input company covering sales, merchandising and customer service management.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of direct reports and provide instruction in a manner to improve performance and high morale.
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online